Written by: Mary Bradley Cassada, Senior Travel Coordinator
Whether you are visiting as a music aficionado, for a bachelorette party, or just trying to catch a glimpse of Dolly Parton (me), the Joseph in Nashville, Tennessee offers all the benefits of a luxury hotel and a prime downtown location. Family-owned and run, the property is celebrating its first birthday this August and a successful first year, despite 2020-21’s many challenges.
I had the opportunity to visit the Joseph for my first-ever Brownell education trip during which I learned all about what the Joseph has to offer our clients, as well as meet some other advisors!
As I think about the highlights of this visit, the spa, the artwork, and – most definitely – the food come to mind. One of my favorite aspects of the hotel is the fact that the spa, fitness center, and Denim cocktail bar all sit on the 21st level, along with the rooftop pool.
Walking around the hotel is like walking through a renowned art museum – the hotel also operates as a fine art publisher, Joseph Editions, which has curated a portfolio of Tennessee artists featured around the property and on the 9th floor art installation. My favorite artwork is the leather-crafted front desk made by Lucchese.
The Joseph can also offer its guests a custom-cowboy boot session with Lucchese – I can’t think of a better Nashville souvenir!
Also on the 21st floor is the Rose Spa, which offers 6 treatment rooms, a full-service salon, and a relaxation room. Check out the spa menu here.
The rooftop pool really just speaks for itself.
And now: the food. Yolan, the Italian fine dining restaurant on the ground floor of the hotel, is run by Michelin-starred chef, Tony Mantuano, and his wife, Cathy. We had the fortunate opportunity to learn the art of making pasta with them and enjoying a glass of the best Prosecco, picked by wine-expert Cathy. Together they pair food and wine for nothing short of a true Italian experience found in our own city of Nashville.
Coming soon to the Joseph as a third dining and cocktail option is Four Walls, an exclusive speakeasy experience, so stay tuned for the opening date!
Ready to make a reservation? The Joseph offers contemporary and inviting accommodations, including connecting options and views of the music city, as well as more beautiful Tennessean artwork.
The Joseph makes sure your stay is as comfortable and customized for you as they can, so when I told them that I love salty snacks, they definitely came through!
Book with Katherine Gould Travel and you will receive the following amenities:
- Welcome Amenity – The Joseph offers highly customized welcome amenities personalized to a guest’s preferences and interests. We look forward to learning more about your guest and creating a memorable arrival.
- Complimentary Breakfast for Two – Guests will enjoy daily breakfast for two in-room, at our Coffee Bar, or in Yolan, our signature restaurant, valued at $50 per guest room.
- 100 USD Hotel Credit – Guests receive a $100 Hotel Credit, applicable towards In Room Dining, Denim, Yolan, or Perla.
- Early Check-in/late Check-out, based on availability
- Priority for complimentary room upgrade (based on availability upon arrival)
- Country Music Hall of Fame & Museum
- Grand Ole Opry
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Adventure Science Center